Monday, March 18, 2013

Oh hey there!

Well.  I didn't mean to have such a blog hiatus.  It's been so long.  Firstly, if there is anyone who reads my blog and doesn't follow me on instagram or is my friend on facebook, you deserve this:

birthannounce2
DSC09703
{6 days old, note the fuzz!}

For the last 2 months (yes, 2 months today!) we've been loving on our boy and getting used to this family of 4 thing.  My birth story is drafted up all discombobulated in a pink notebook.  And I hope that soon it will be here.  Organized.  With pictures.  =]

Secondly, during today's 2 month photo shoot, Z took some photos of me and Asher.  There was no prompting or directing.  So I thought it might be fun to share a little segment called;
"Real Life by Ziva"

DSC00052
{This is real life.  This is usually how/when I'm checking facebook & instagram.  Gotta love it!}

DSC00019
{THIS is real life!  Me holding Asher with a giant mess behind me.  He loves to be held.  I try to savor it and ignore the mess, but sometimes it gets to me.}

DSC00011
{This is our boy. 2 months new.}

I'm not making any promises, but I hope to be back in this space more often, and soon with Asher's story!