Friday, April 13, 2012

Reminisce

I didn't take many pictures this week, so I don't really have a "this moment."

I thought I'd share pictures of the wee girl from this day in 2010 and 2011.

April 13th, 2010
DSC01677

A sooo sleepy (& bald!) girl on her very first night in her crib!  Up until that night she slept in the pack n play next to our bed, then as she began to sleep through the night we moved the pack n play across the room.  I remember being so paranoid about getting the crib in time when I was pregnant, then we didn't even set it up until she was 5 months old!  Lol!


April 13th, 2011
DSC05031

Here's Z relaxing on a rainy day and looking at one of our favorite books, All the World.  I'm so glad she has a love for books!  Ben has read to her (almost) every night before bed since she was just a weeee tiny fetus.  We have some sweet memories shared at storytime.

April 13th, 2010
Silly
Here she is today, being silly at breakfast!  My how she has changed from that bald little one!

Have a fabulous weekend, all!