Tuesday, April 17, 2012

just for fun

I always think that no one would want to read one of these about me, but I like reading them about others, so I figured it's worth a shot.  And I can't think of anything blogworthy. =]
Oh hey, last summer.  I miss you!


A. Age: 22

B. Bed size: Full but when a certain girl climbs in I wish for a queen.

C. Chore that you hate: Putting away laundry/doing the dishes.

D. Dogs: Impartial.  I have no desire to pay for dog food and vet bills, but I don't mind if you have one.  As long as it doesn't lick my face.

E. Essential start to your day: Coffeeeee.  Strong. With a bit of half & half and a spoon of evaporated cane juice.

F. Favourite color: I like a lot.  But mostly turquoise.

G. Gold or Silver: Gold

H. Height: 5'5"

I. Instruments you play: Know how to?  Or actually do?  I can play the violin - but I don't pick up nearly enough.  And I know a few guitar chords.  I'd like to learn to play the piano so I can pretend to be Ingrid Michaelson when I'm bored.

J. Job title: Helpmeet/Mommy

K. Kids: Got one.  Want more. =]

L. Live: The great state of Maine.  And no it's not like North Woods Law.  Well sometimes.

M. Mother's name: Brenda

N. Nicknames: Ummm... Ben doesn't usually call me by my first name, usually honey, sweetie, babe, etc.  But everyone else just calls me Melissa.  Actually my brother calls me Moe.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Just when I birthed the wee one.

P. Pet peeve: Stepping in wet stuff with socks on.

Q. Quote from a movie: "You are a murderer of love!"  If you know what that's from then you get a prize.  Also, "That's really interesting, Jeremy, but I'm going to go home and fart in a shoe box."  Hint: these 2 movies have the same actor in them.

R. Right or left handed: Right.

S. Siblings: 3 brothers, 1 sis

T. Time you wake up: 5:45-6 during the week.  Weekend whenever Z comes in, typically 7ish.

U. Underwear: Yes, I wear them.

V. Vegetable you hate: Ummm.  Actually I don't know.

W. What makes you run late: Procrastination

X. X-Rays you've had: Dental

Y. Yummy food that you make: I enjoy creamy cheesy stuff.  Probably because we don't usually have it. Haha.

Z. Zoo animal: Let's just pretend that says farm.  Alpacas.
Oh, and if you're bored you should answer these questions in the comments section! =]