Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Yarn Along

Two stashbuster projects this week! =]

Scrapghan

This is going to be an afghan to hang over the back of our loveseat.  I've sort of followed the Traveler's Life Afghan, but I haven't actually looked at the pattern.  Haha.  It's just garter stitch with long tails left on every row for fringe.  I cast on 200 stitches and change color every 2 rows so the front has one garter ridge per color.  It's strangely addicting.  And totally mindless so it's really nice.  Obviously this is going to take forever, so I won't update you on my progress every week. =P

Soaker

I used up almost all of the leftovers from my mittens this year on this cute little soaker.  I just love it.  It doesn't have an owner yet, but it's very gender neutral, so that's good. =]  As always, I love me some baby knitting (instant gratification!).

What's on your needles?