Linking up with Nicki @ Hipster Homesteading today!
Taking time to reflect on God’s goodness, no matter the circumstances.
Giving thanks to God for:
- a little girl who climbs in our bed early in the morning, pulls the blankets up to her chin and says, "snuggle?"
- putting on precautionary layers to play outside then discovering they aren't needed.
- enjoying the fresh air!
- God's provision for us always and his love and forgiveness when we worry anyway.
- a fun and easy pattern to use up the leftover wool from Ziva's pebble. (which still needs buttons!!)
- a little extra time with my husband this weekend.
1 Thessalonians 5:18 “Give thanks in all circumstances for this is the will of God concerning you"