Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Remember when I said I didn't feel like blogging about a dishcloth?

Well I changed my mind. =]

I was going to do housework during Z's nap, but I forgot I had a date with Mr. Sunshine. He hasn't been around in quite awhile you know.


The project: Waffle Knit Dishcloth

The yarn: Peaches & Cream, of course! I let Ziva pick this out, well, I kind of pointed her in it's general direction but it's the one she grabbed! ;]

Made for: Me! Or whoever is doing the dishes... so pretty much me. My other cloths are about to fall apart... we don't have a dishwasher so they have a pretty heavy workload.

Mods: I'm not sure I'm going to make mine as huge as the pattern calls for.


Dishcloths are such an easy - sometimes boring - project but there are so many variations. They make a great gift for newlyweds paired with some soap in a cute basket or something. I've even received one as a favor at a bridal shower.

Are you blogging your WIP(s) today? Leave a comment linking to your post!