Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I am NOT 42 Weeks and 4 days pregnant.

That's what my ticker says currently. I guess I'll have to fix that. =P

Ziva Grace was born November 16th, at 6:59am. She weighed 7 lbs 4 oz and was 21 inches long. She's absolutely perfect and her daddy and I couldn't be more in love.

Yesterday was her 2 week appointment. Babies are supposed to be back up to their birth weight by two weeks. Well this little girl weighs 8 lbs now!! Wow! I'm so happy that our breastfeeding is going so well. =]

She sleeps well at night, waking up just about every 3 hours to eat and then goes back to sleep. She really only cries when she needs something. She's such a sweet, happy baby.

I'm hoping to type up my birth story soon. Before I forget it! I want to remember all the details, but they're already a little foggy, as I took something to try to sleep through the night while I was in labor. DH will be a big help remembering. He was an incredible coach, I couldn't have asked for anyone better. He was by my side the entire time, reminding me to breathe, trying to keep my mind off of contractions, making me laugh and filling up my water. I honestly couldn't have done it without him. I am so thankful that God blessed me with the perfect partner in every aspect of my life. <3