Friday, October 19, 2012

28 weeks

DSC09042


How far along: 28 weeks!

How big is baby: Something like 2 - 2.5 lbs.  Aww. 

Total weight gain: 24 lbs.  I did guess about my pre-pregnancy weight.  Let's hope the guess was low. ;]

Maternity clothes: Jeans absolutely.  I also *heart* leggings and tights.  And of course the maxis.

Sleep:  Getting a little harder to get comfy.

Best moment of the week: We think we have a name for both genders.  No, we're not telling. =]  Also, learned that babe is head down!  Woohoo!

Food cravings:  Meh.

Food aversions: Nope.

Symptoms: Just feeling heavy I guess.  I know, I'm going to get heavier!  Haha.

Movement: All the time.  And most recently my hipbones have been sources of enjoyment.

Gender: It's either a boy or a girl.  =P

What I’m looking forward to: Newborn snuggles.

What I miss: Putting on shoes & socks with ease. ;]

Next appt:  November.  And all my appts from here on out are scheduled.  We're getting so close!

Reading:  Baby Catcher, and I'm so enjoying it!