Monday, April 30, 2012

style



I'm feeling pinspired lately.  I'm finding a lot of style blogs and outfits through Pinterest.  The good thing is, that I'm not (yet) going into want.want.want mode.  So far, a lot of the blogs I'm looking at teach you how to take basics (that you might already have in your closet) and wear them a million different ways!  It may seem like a no-brainer to you, but sometimes I need a little help!

I stay at home with Ziva everyday, but I still like to dress fashionably.  It helps me feel good about myself, and I like to look cute for the hubs when he gets home.

I'm having fun compiling a flickr album of outfits to use as reference so I can't say, "I have nothing to wear!"  Idea from here.



Another awesome blog post from Putting Me Together, is Building a Remixable Wardrobe [...]

There are definitely some new clothing items I'd like to have, but these techniques are really helping me to feel content with my wardrobe.  I'm even wearing things I thought I didn't like, just in a different way!

What's one item you'd really like to appear in your closet?
(Mine's a striped boatneck tee!)

AND... what's one item you already own that you find super versatile?
(Mine's my brown maxi dress! Worn with a tank layered on top in the flickr screenshot!)