Friday, September 16, 2011

Weekend Plans

Ziva, Oct 2010
Typically on Friday mornings, I get ready to post my {this moment} photo by viewing the week's photos on my camera.  Well, it appears that the only photos I took this week were for WIP Wednesday!  So I thought I'd share our weekend plans with you.

The hubs gets out of work around noon on Fridays, so today after he gets home and the wee one has had a nap, we're planning on going apple picking. (Love!) I'm sure at some point during the weekend we'll begin to process the apples and make things like pie and crisp and sauce! =]

This weekend's weather is looking extra fall-like, so this morning I plan to throw chili in the crock pot, so we can have a yummy warm meal all ready for us when we get home from picking apples.  I just love to utilize my crock pot any day of the week, but especially on the weekends, when I want to be out playing with my loves, not stuck in the kitchen making meals. =]

Another thing I'm hoping to start on today is blueberry bagels.  Blueberry bagels from the grocery store are the hub's fave, so I hope my own come out just as yummy! =]

I'm also hoping to go for a family bike ride and check out some fall foliage.  It's been a little while since we've gone biking, due to the bike rack beginning to damage the hatch back on our Escape. =/  Hopefully a quick trip with the bikes down town won't be a huge deal! =]

We like our weekends to be relaxing and family oriented.  If we can, we try to avoid over planning, and just enjoy each other's company.

What are your plans for the weekend?