Wednesday, June 8, 2011

WIP Wednesday


The project: Boheme

The yarn: Cestari Fine Merino, in Country Lavender. This is my current favorite in the wool yarn catagory. My favorite part is picking out bits of hay along the way. <3

Made for: Ziva. Wanna know how teensy my girl is? I'm knitting her a size 6 months. Hehehe.

Mods: {Accidental} I got messed up on rs/ws, (due to messing up the increases and having to frog from the start of the lace pattern back to the first 2-3 rows... =[ ) so the button holes are on the opposite placket than the pattern calls for. I really don't think this is a big deal. lol.


I love this little sweater. I barely want to put it down! I just want to knit knit knit! And while I surely don't want to wish anything but this lovely weather we've been having upon us I do hope she can wear it soon! Maybe when they turn on the AC at the grocery store... it gets chilly then. ;]

One of my favorite things about this pattern is that it's knit in one piece. I absolutely hate seaming!

Are you blogging your WIP(s) today? Leave a comment linking to your post!