Thursday, June 30, 2011

Little

I feel like I was in a really good blog rhythm before our trip. Now, not so much. I don't feel like I have anything to say or share that's really blog-worthy I guess. But I have been working on some gift knitting so I'll share that. =]



The natural colored longies (which still need a drawstring) and red booties are for a friend who doesn't know what she's having.

The mismatch pair was born partially out a need to keep my hands busy on our ride home from NY and that was all I had left in my bag. (Except for the blue, I ran out and had to add that when I got home.) The other reason I made them was that a friend of mine was in labor with her 4th baby, and I wanted something to remind me to keep her in my thoughts and prayers. So those booties were made for her little guy! Even though they're kind of silly and mismatchy I love them so much for their story and uniqueness.