Wednesday, April 21, 2010

5 Months!

4.16.10
I can't believe my little girl is 5 months old! But I guess I say that every month...

She's becoming such a big girl. New things she's doing are:
- Reaching for everything. Including us!! <3 <3 <3
- I don't know if I mentioned this last time, but she'll take a bottle of pumped milk now without screaming!
- She has her 2 bottom teeth!
-Whenever she's laying on the floor she is constantly lifting her head and her feet in an effort to try to sit up. She's not quite ready for sitting though, when I prop her with the boppy she usually slowly slides down to a laying position, but we're working on it!
- She has become a lot more vocal. She talks a lot when she's happy and when she's chewing on things.

My baby chicken is so super sweet. <3

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Love this kid<3