Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Yarn Along

Linking up with Ginny @ Small Things today!

I like to be always knitting something.  I also like to be thrifty.  So you see a lot of repeat yarn around here because I like to use up every last bit that I can.  Right now I'm working on a little soaker with the leftover yarn from my mittens.  I tried making a bitty pair of longies a little while ago but there's just not enough.  And no, relatives who may read my blog, this isn't some kind of code that I'm pregnant, I just love knitting baby things. =]

Yarn along

Believe it or not I actually tried to take this picture with a camera that isn't part of my phone.  And it was tinged blue.  I messed with the settings.  I turned it on and off.  I changed my angle to try to let different light in.  =/  I feel like there may be a need for camera repair in my future...  I've been putting it off for awhile.  Back in the fall it started to take pictures off-center, and it makes a weird noise when I turn it on.  Bleh.

Anyway.  I'm browsing that giant stack of books there quite frequently.  My favorites (besides the Bible) are The Backyard Homestead (I do lots of daydreaming about the future while I read this) and Feeding the Whole Family.  The green book, Discovering the Treasures of a Godly Woman, is also a great book that we've been going through at Ladies' Bible Study at church.  It goes through the characteristics of the Proverbs 31 woman, and I've learned so much! 

ps - did you notice my fancy stitch marker in the photo?  Yeah, that's how lazy I am.  I didn't want to get off the couch last night so I used my engagement ring and wedding band as stitch markers...

Happy knitting!